- The primary caregiver must be a responsible adult. We do not permit group ownership or classroom pets.
- The rabbit must have at least 16 sq feet of space, though specific rabbits may require more space than this.
- Rabbits must live indoors. (Garages and outbuildings do not qualify)
- Adoption is for the life of the rabbit, which is often 10+ years.
- We do not permit giving rabbits as gift. The owner must go through the full adoption process.
- Adoption fees are typically $50 for a single rabbit, $75 for a pair.